dtrullez
Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.
dtrullez

Forum de todo tipo de motos! Desde ja sejam todos bem vindos a este novo forum com a ajuda de todos acredito que pode crescer!

InícioInício  PortalPortal  ProcurarProcurar  Últimas imagensÚltimas imagens  RegistarRegistar  Entrar  

the funny story

Ir para baixo 
AutorMensagem
rsgold123

Número de Mensagens : 3

the funny story Empty
MensagemAssunto: the funny story   the funny story Icon_minitimeDom Dez 27, 2009 9:38 am

The healer
This elderly couple is watching one of those television preachers on TV one night. The preacher faces the camera, and announces, "My friends, I'd like to share my healing powers with everyone watching this program. Place one hand on top of your TV & the other hand on the part of your body which ails you & I will heal you." The old woman has been having terrible stomach problems, so she places one hand on the television, and her other hand on her stomach. Meanwhile, her husband approaches the television, placing one hand on top of the TV and his other hand on his groin. With a frown his wife says, "Ernest, he's talking about healing the sick, not raising the dead."
Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

the funny story
Ir para o topo 
Página 1 de 1